Friday, January 13, 2017

THE MORE I WRITE, THE MORE I REMEMBER

While writing this lengthy research document on the future of money, I've been looking at books and materials I haven't touched since grad school. Most of my information is historical in nature, thus it can be found in books at the local bookstores. Over the years I've acquired a great many books on business, finance, and economics, and I've read through most of them. Some of the books written by the great economists of the past are a bit difficult to read, a lot of complex theories coupled with archaic language. John Maynard Keynes included a great many formulas and statistical equations within his crowning achievement "The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money". I'm not a mathematician nor am I a trained economist; however, I know enough to be dangerous and to keep up with a conversation.