Monday, January 2, 2017

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

Greetings,
My name is Chris Yiasemides, and it is my pleasure to be your host.  I started this blog because the Absolute Truth still matters in this age of confusion and chaos. Everyday we see our society being torn apart by violence, depravity, hopelessness, and strange ideas that are used to brainwash our children.

To give you some background information about me. I was born and raised in the USA, and I was taught to love this nation of my birth because of the great ideals which it represents. My family is Greek from the island of Cyprus, and we are Greek Orthodox Christians. My family is in the restaurant business, but I had the opportunity to get a good education and work in other fields of endeavor.

I do not claim to have any special wisdom, or special influence with the Divine; however, I can thank my Father for teaching me to use my own judgement, and to avoid going along blindly with everyone else. Together, we will analyze the issues of the day and see how they will affect our lives today and in the years to come. I hope to see everyone on a regular basis, and engage with you in meaningful conversations.