Thursday, November 1, 2018

HUMOR IS NO LONGER PERMITTED ON FACEBOOK

The twisted progressive tyrants at Facebook have exceeded their previous narrow-minded record, by blocking me for SEVEN days. This may not seem like a big deal, others have been blocked for longer or even banned.  However, in my case the suspension has come for a trivial piece of humor.


Apparently, the numbskull progressives at Facebook simply do not comprehend the idea of humor and sarcasm. I am no longer certain what to post or how to comment, in order to avoid the nitwits running Facebook. This is not funny nor is it a trivial matter. This is a clear indication that our society and education system are breeding a generation of brainless fools that will seek to censor and eliminate any thought or idea which they do not understand.

At this point I will cease using any memes on Facebook. My account is important to me for several reasons, and I do not wish to lose access to all the contacts I have made on social media.